Lineman's Duffel, Overnight Bag, Overnight Duffel
Climbing the pole with everything he needed in a leather bag...that's the story of our designer's grandfather, a depression era New England Telephone Company lineman. Our Overnight Lineman's Duffel makes a bold statement in extreme durability and utility, "carry everything you need in one bag for that unique adventure". Full grain leather, copper and solid brass fittings, fasteners, and zipper embody the character of this rugged AT&T Pioneer.
- Full grain leather, extremely durable and sturdy cowhide
- This bag will hold its structure and protect the elements within (this is not soft, thin leather)
- Generous adjustable padded shoulder strap with solid brass buckle, adjusts from 53' to 59"
- Solid brass heavy duty zipper (made in USA)
- Solid brass and copper fittings and fasteners
- Natural unlined interior
- Approx: 13"Tall x 16"W x 10"front to back
- Fashionably conscious minimalist design
- Simple, clean lines that eliminate the unnecessary
A beautiful patina will develop on the surface of the leather with each use, imparting a character and personality to your duffel.
Handcrafted leather goods that are functional, durable, and timeless in design.
Made by Peter & Laurie in their studio located in beautiful Arundel, Maine.
Made in USA
Our products are hand cut, hand punched, most are unlined to keep with a minimalist theme, and many have hand stitching incorporated in our designs. All of our products are completely hand crafted from beginning to end, using many old/used tools and machinery.
Please note, many photos are taken using natural lighting inside and outside, but, it is still very difficult to acquire and photograph the right colors for every element. Please know that the colors on all digital photos may vary on individual computers.
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, but, please contact us if you have any problems with your order.