Tool Bag, Mechanics Bag, Leather Tote Bag
Our tool/mechanics bag is crafted from sturdy water buffalo with a removable inner pocket divider made with distressed saddle bison. This handy case provides an attractive yet durable way to transport your work supplies, art supplies, car tools for that vintage vehicle, or anything you desire to tote around.
- Water buffalo, naturally water repellent
- Distressed saddle bison for inner removable pocket/divider
- Durable leather which allows for strength and flexibility
- Side seams are all hand sewn using waxed thread
- Solid brass fittings and closures
- 8" high x 17" long x 5 3/4" wide
- Picture with tools is a different bag but same design so you can see size and strength of bag
Handcrafted leather goods that are functional, durable, and timeless in design.
Made by Peter and Laurie in beautiful Arundel, Maine
Made in USA
Our products are hand cut, hand punched, most are unlined to keep with a minimalist theme, and many have hand stitching incorporated in our designs. Our products are completely hand crated from beginning to end, using many old tools and old machinery.
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, but please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
Please note, many photos are taken using natural lighting inside and outside, but, it is still very difficult to acquire and photograph the right colors for every element. Please know that the colors on all digital photos may vary on individual computers.